Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dog Days for sale ... (not any more) ...

You can ignore this post ... I've changed my mind.  Dog Days stays in the family for now.

Well, it's time.  Dog Days, my 1981 Islander Bahama, is on the market.  She's served me well on San Francisco Bay for a decade, with wonderful sails to Petaluma, Vallejo, the Delta, and virtually every destination on around the Bay.  I've kept her up with regular engine tune-ups, bi-monthly bottom cleaning, annual waxing and polishing, and done a number of major maintenance projects, among them stripping and putting barrier coating plus bottom paint on the hull just two years ago.  And, I added a one-off wooden dinghy, Pup, which my boat builder friend John  Tuma built specifically for Dog Days.  If you are looking for a good bay boat, a wonderful easily handled sailing boat, then you couldn't do better.  She and Pup are priced to sell, so check her out on her own web page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home