Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Caribbean is still there...

I can attest to it! The sun shines, the rain is warm, the water sparkles and is generally clear (unless you're swimming in a crowded anchorage), and life is good in the Caribbean.

Just returned from a "spring break" trip to the BVI. Wish I was still there! The whole sordid story is posted on the cruising log page, filled with photos and all our insightful observations.

Now it's back into Bay Area life. This Friday is the first Friday night race at the Encinal Yackt Club followed by a sail-trim clinic on Saturday. If I'm not thrown out, I'll play some music at the club Friday night and try and sell some surplus stuff from the Cal 39 refit at the Flea Market Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing friends at the EYC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

Ahhhh shucks! I missed the flea market again :-(

You guys have a mailing list there?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home